Coming up at LOSE IT!!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Sneaky Smooties

Hey all!!! I have to give a shout of to the recipe below. I made it for my 12 year old, extremely picky son, and he couldn't even tell that there was spinach in there. I wonder what else I can get away with...

Remember with the following ingredients make sure to puree or blend for a little bit in order to make sure there is no green evidence left for picky eaters to see.

Strawberries Extreme

·                                 1 cup frozen strawberries
·                                 1 cup frozen mixed berries 
                    (the more berries you add, the more purple it looks)
·                                 
1 banana (I would use 1/2, it's very overpowering)
·                                 
1 cup almond or coconut milk ( I used mango juice, fat free milk, and oj)
·                                 1 cup 
coconut water 
                    ( I didn't have this so it was a combination of the above)
·                                 1/4 cup fresh baby spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment