Try this for the Big Game this weekend!!!!
Lime Spinach Dip
- 1 Cup of Fage 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Feta cheese (optional)
- 2 Cups raw or frozen spinach (if using frozen, squeeze all water out)
- 1 Lime (freshly squeezed juice)
- Seasonings to taste: garlic powder/ or fresh, sea salt, pepper
* Mix all BUT spinach together in food processor or blender.
* Then add spinach and pulse until smooth yet chunky.
* Refrigerate 1-2 hours or place in the freezer for 45 minutes.
~ Serve the dip cold. Compliments fresh veggies well, or try Simply Sprouted Naked Blue Tortilla Chips.
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Calories - 86
Total Fat - 5g
Total Carbs - 3g
Total Protein - 9g